The Max7 website features a variety of Bible resources including curriculum, videos, music, and training materials for use through children's or young people's ministry, sports or creative ministry. This worldwide partnership freely serves the work of evangelism, helping children and young people live life to the MAX, 7 days a week with Jesus – the life described in John 10:10.
With an easy-to-use multilingual search function the website allows users to find resources relating to a Bible verse or keyword.
In addition, the Max7 community is able to participate and contribute to resource development through feedback and uploading new resources to the site.
Regular updates of new Max7 resources can also be accessed through RSS feeds from the website, so users can stay in touch with new resource additions.
Statement of Faith
The Max7 website's statement of faith, is that of the Lausanne Covenant
The words of Jesus still ring loudly in the ears of his disciples everywhere, "Let the children come to me..." The challenge is that there are so many of them.
There have never been more children and young people in the world than there are today. Over 2.1 billion under the age of 15 years. The UN estimates that this number will continue to grow until the year 2031. One third of these children have never even heard the good news of Jesus.
Churches, Christian Missions, Agencies and Leaders are understanding far more about the need to introduce people to Jesus while they are young. It would seem that the older people get, the less likely they are to respond to the Gospel.
Extraordinary work is happening amongst children and young people through sports outreach, in local church clubs, through children’s prayer groups, with children at risk and in creative strategies too numerous to mention.
Anyone tracking the global situation for mission amongst children and youth is struck by at least three challenges…
1. The places where most children live (Asia, Africa, Middle East and Latin America) are the very places where the church has the least resources and training.
2. In those locations there are approximately 2 million churches in the world and an estimated 70% lack the resources to evangelize, disciple and nurture children in their faith.
3. While evangelism can occur in a single meeting, through a single resource or via mass-media, Jesus never commanded us to make converts, but to make disciples. This takes time and long-term relationships.
No one agency, denomination or group has the ability or resources to meet these challenges.
Max7 is a response to these challenges. It is one way to enable different parts of the body, to work together and share its strengths in order to serve the whole.
Seven Values of Max7
- BIBLE-BASED – Max7 is a library of resources to help children and young people discover God and the relationship they can have with Him as shown in the Bible. 2 Timothy 3:16
- PARTNERSHIP – Max7 is a partnership of generous contributors, donors and users who freely share resources to reach and disciple children and young people. 1 Corinthians 12: 12 - 18
- RELATIONSHIP – Max7 recognizes young people can have a real and living faith in Jesus, 7 days a week. It is discipleship of children and young people through ongoing relationships. Matthew 19:13-14
- EQUALITY – Max7 believes every church, leader and child can contribute to the Kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 12:4-6
- LEADERSHIP – Max7 is committed to high quality leadership development, providing discipleship and training material for this. Hebrews 13:6-8
- CREATIVITY – Max7 is about providing innovative ways to connect with and impact the lives of children and young people. 1 Corinthians 9:22
- TRANSFORMATION – Max7 is about helping to bring transformation in lives, churches and communities as they follow Jesus and live life to the MAX. 2 Corinthians 5:17
You and Max 7
Max7 is a means of drawing on the global creativity that exists abundantly in the Body of Christ, and allowing world-wide, Kingdom benefit.
As part of the Max7 community, you have the opportunity to contribute feedback about resources including alternatives and adaptations used, or just sharing your experiences.
You can also donate any resources you have already produced to be made available through Max7.
There is no single person or organization responsible for Max7. Christians from around the globe have joined together to make Max7 possible. Mission organizations, churches and individuals are working in partnership to serve the Kingdom by donating resources to make Max7 a reality.
All contributions to Max7 are anonymous, therefore you will not find company logos, brands or names associated with resources. All contributions are made voluntarily, and receive no payment from Max7. Any costs involved in production of the resources, are carried by the producers. Any costs involved in production are willingly borne by the producers.
What You Can Do
- PRAY for global Gospel impact for children
- CONTRIBUTE resources to Max7 email@example.com
- DOWNLOAD and use Max7 resources
- DONATE to the development of this resource library
- TELL those who need the resources